You wake up one morning and look in the morning. What do you see? Some fine lines on your skin. You wince and a sad realization comes to you – wrinkles are starting to form on your once flawless skin. Aging is the main culprit, but other factors also play big roles such as stress, poor diet and lifestyle.
The good news is that the market is spilling with anti-wrinkle and anti-aging products that will erase the years on your face. But what product to choose? There are anti-aging treatments that do work in restoring your skin’s youthfulness, however, there are just as many that are simply marketing hype and are out to get your money. Some could have the inferior formulation and you could end up with the wrong product that may have some side effects.
In this article, we will provide you with the three best anti-wrinkle cream options that will make those lines and years disappear from your face. Here they are:
LifeCell is our number one choice among the best anti-wrinkle creams in the market today. And the experts agree with us. Various published studies conducted by the medical departments of Harvard, Yale and Oxford show the dramatic results of LifeCell. It has the perfect formulation that attacks to the core of the problem, thus reversing skin aging with long-term effectiveness. LifeCell is facelift in a jar.
LifeCell contains powerful, effective yet safe, anti-aging ingredients that will give you back your youthful skin, making it smoother, more elastic, and radiant. It is packed with antioxidants, anti-irritants and water-binding agents to keep your skin moisturized and glowing.
This anti-wrinkle product contains the following active ingredients:
- Ascorbyl Palmitate, a form of Vitamin C, which promotes the production of collagen in your body, and reduces hyperpigmentation. It protects your skin from the harsh effects of UVA and UVB sunlight.
- Dithiolane-3-Pentanic Acid (D3PA) which is a very potent antioxidant that protects your body from the effects of harmful free-radicals such as wrinkles. D3PA’s chemical structure produces nitric oxide which causes capillaries to dilate, thus fights the formation of wrinkles. D3PA is also an anti-inflammatory agent which reduces and prevents skin redness, blemishes and discoloration.
- Ubiquinone or COQ10, a super antioxidant that will enhance your body’s natural ability to produce collagen, elastin and other molecules that will give your skin the suppleness and elasticity of your youth.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 or Argireline, a synthetic peptide that will effectively erase the fine lines and wrinkles on your face, zapping years off it. Some users even describe this as an excellent alternative to Botox minus the injection as it also works by limiting the neurotransmitters that tell your facial muscles to move.
- Deanol which boosts the skin’s production of acetylcholine, resulting to a more toned and firmer skin, thus effectively prevents the development of fine lines and wrinkles.
2. Kollagen Intensiv
Second in line is Kollagen Intensiv, an anti-aging and anti-wrinkle cream that works not just on the surface, but also on the cellular level. It is a product that triggers your skin’s repairing mechanisms to effectively reverse any signs of skin aging. Like LifeCell, it also reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and loss of skin elasticity. However, it is only ranked number 2 as its formulation and ingredients is not as powerful as that of LifeCell. There are some users that complained that it took them more than two months before they were able to achieve some visible results.
Kollagen Activ’s specially-patented formula includes the following ingredients that are widely known to be beneficial to the skin:
- Shea Butter which is a great skin nourishing and softening agent. Its healing properties also help repair skin damage, and stimulate the production of collagen in your body.
- Hyaluronic Acid which is a chemical compound found in your body’s connective tissues such as the skin. This compound is a natural moisturizer that soothes the skin and boosts your body’s natural ability to produce collagen, leading to a firmer and smoother skin.
- Retinol, a form of vitamin A, a powerful antioxidant that protects you against the damaging effects of oxidative stress and free-radicals. It also stimulates the production of collagen, making your skin firm yet supple, blemish-free and keeping the wrinkles at bay.
- Vitamin C is another potent antioxidant that protects the skin from damage, lightens spots and discolorations. It improves your skin tone making your face radiate and appear more youthful.
- Green Tea and Cucumber Extracts are widely known and used ingredients to soothe, moisturize and tone the skin, for a healthier appearance.
3. Revitol Anti Aging
Revitol’s website says that the product is “a cutting edge solution which can help you look younger and more beautiful by reducing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and other effects of aging.” It adds further that the anti-aging cream’s active ingredients “not only help to firm, hydrate, and tighten facial skin but also help to reduce the appearance of fines lines.” After some thorough review, we concluded that the product’s claim is only partly true. Why? Roughly only 5% of our survey participants were satisfied with the results they got from the product. Most switched to other products such as LifeCell after two months of use proved futile.
Revitol contains the following ingredients that are supposed to reverse signs of aging on your skin such as reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, spots and blemishes.
- Argireline works by reducing the release of neurotransmitters that causes your facial muscles to tense. A more relaxed facial muscles help reduce or slows down the development of wrinkles.
- Dermox SRC, a serum that boosts collagen production, and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- DMAE (Dimethylaminoethanol Bitartrate), an antioxidant that reinforces the skin’s collagen and elastin, and is said to lengthen the life force of cells. This ingredient may help reduce the appearance of scars, reduce age spots, and maintain skin firmness.
- Hyaluronic Acid helps promotes and maintains a healthy collagen. There is a strong link between the development of wrinkles and the reduced levels of Hyaluronic acid in the body.
We hope that the above review of the anti-wrinkle products was able to help you in making a wise choice when it comes to anti-aging products that will make you win your battle against wrinkles and other signs of aging.