Acne is a skin disorder that affects millions of people around the globe. If you have reached puberty, most likely you already have them as hormonal changes is one of its major risk factors. Acne’s effect is not only external, but also diminishes your self-confidence. Let’s face it, your looks are very important, so having a smooth, beautiful skin is very vital.
There are so many acne treatments available in the market today, products that will restore your natural skin radiance along with your self-esteem. To help you choose the right product, we will share with you our chosen best acne treatment options for this year.
1. Exposed Skin Care
Exposed Skin Care system is the best acne treatment in the market today. It combines science and nature to come up with a product that will provide you with a clear and healthy skin. Its manufacturer boasts that the product has a perfect combination of ingredients that works together to transform your acne-plagued skin into one that radiates with health.
What are its ingredients?
Exposed Skin Care has a combination of natural and scientific ingredients that has a synergistic effect on your skin, healing it and improves its tone.
- Green tea extract – is packed with antioxidant power that heals and protects
- Passion Flower Extract – has strong anti-inflammatory properties, preventing redness and irritation due to acne medications
- Licorice Root Extract – is also an anti-inflammatory agent and helps lighten scars
- Tea Tree – has antibacterial properties that boosts the body’s natural ability to defend and fight against pathogens, and treats bacterial skin infections such as acne
- Aloe Vera – is a soothing and moisturizing agent that speeds up the skin’s healing process
- Sage Extract – another anti-inflammatory agent and packed with antioxidant properties that promotes healthy skin and prevents dryness
- Benzoyle Peroxide – an organic peroxide that kills acne bacteria on the surface and deep in the pores, and regulates sebum production, a major cause of acne
- Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid – helps unclog pores, removes dead skin cells to reveal new, healthier skin
- Azelaic Acid – normalizes the shedding of skin cells and opens the skin follicles, which cause the production of pimples to drop. The acid also prevents the formation of acne-causing bacteria.
It is a full-spectrum product that has a patented formula designed to unclog your blocked pores, kill bacteria, normalize sebum production, reduce redness and heal the skin. Users of the product swear that with consistent use, the redness and acne started to fade in about two weeks. In four weeks, 90% of the acne has disappeared. In less than 6 weeks, they were able to achieve smoother, healthier, glowing skin.
Second in the list of the best acne treatment is CleanPores. Aside from having an anti-acne cream, Clear Pores comes with a herbal supplement to help you get rid of those ugly acne. The whole acne treatment system is designed to regulate sebum production, remove dead skin cells, prevents blocked pores and removes skin blemishes. It will also help remove the bacteria that cause acne, regulate your hormones and flush toxins from your body. The end result is a healthier, smoother, acne-free skin.
What are its ingredients?
- Dandelion Root Extract – is a natural detoxification agent that cleanses your body of harmful toxins that causes skin breakouts
- Burdock Root Extract – is an anti-inflammatory agent that reduces skin redness. It is also an antioxidant that boosts skin health
- Aloe Vera – is a widely used natural skin moisturizer that soothes the skin
- Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid – promotes skin renewal by removing dead skin cells for a more glowing skin
- Echinacea Purpurea – calms and hydrates skin, improving its skin tone
- Red Clover – is an anti-inflammatory agent that heals irritated skin and reduces redness
- Licorice Root Extract – is rich in glycyrrhizate, which inhibits the production of tyrosinase that causes skin hyperpigmentation.
The duration for ClearPores to take effect may vary from one person to another. However, it is actually reported by ClearPores users that in just seven to 14 days, improvements may already be seen. ClearPores developers advise people to make a commitment of two months with the system to attain utmost skin benefits.
For the first month of using ClearPores, your skin will start becoming free from dead skin cells, toxins, and bacteria. The second month of using ClearPores will already exhibit a fewer breakouts in your skin. Also, your skin may already feel smoother and softer minus the irritation. Lastly, for your third month of using ClearPores, your skin will likely be acne-free and your skin will look smooth, radiant, and naturally soft.
Acnezine is the flagship product of Revitol for the best acne treatment. The system represents a supplement and a topical solution for acne. The skin care management system aims to target the sources of your acne and heal the existing blemishes in your skin. It can eliminate blackheads, whiteheads, and severe pimples all at the same time.
Acnezine is formulated with antioxidants and herbal ingredients that are known to be effective skin healers. Its ingredients fight and kill bacteria and pathogens that are the major causes of the dreaded acne. It also regulates sebum production, removes toxins, and regenerates skin cells for a smoother, pimple-free skin. However, there are some users who said that this product doesn’t work for them as the formulation and ingredients are not potent enough to fight acne.
What are its ingredients?
- Vitamins C and E – powerful antioxidants that fight free-radicals that harm your skin
- Hydrolized Collagen – improves your skin’s elasticity and suppleness
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – is another antioxidant that protects the skin against harmful free-radicals, as well as an anti-inflammatory agent
- Hyaluronic Acid – helps improve the skin’s elasticity, and is a protective barrier against bacteria
- Aloe Vera – its soothing properties effectively moisturizes the skin
- Benozyl Peroxide – kills acne-causing bacteria, lowers oil production, and prevents dead skin cells from clogging pores
Remember, to achieve an acne-free, glowing skin you have to choose the right product based on its formulation and ingredients, scientific research, and customer satisfaction.