Having dark circles under your eyes can really destroy your over-all appearance and may affect your mood the whole day. You may be a beautiful lady with a gorgeous body, but those dark circles will just diminish your looks, as well as your self-confidence.
Thos dark circles are often caused by a lack of sleep, which can be triggered by many factors, stress and fatigue being on top of the list. Another cause is the increased pressure on the skin and blood vessels around the eyes, forcing the blood vessels to be closer to the surface of the skin. Puffy eyes can also cast shadows on your skin, hence, the dark circles. Whatever the reason is, if you are conscious with how you look, you have to deal with the problem as soon as possible.
So how do you find the perfect solution? There are many products in the market that are designed to remove those dark circles under your eyes. But the big question is which one will work among the best dark circle products? All those products are formulated with active ingredients, coupled with endless promises. However, those could just be all hype with the intentions of making a good sell. But there are products that really do work. The challenge now is how to choose the best product that will effectively get rid of those dark circles. With so many best dark circle products options available, this is a very overwhelming task.
Looking for the Best Dark Circle Products
The best way to begin your search is to narrow down your choices. The best creams don’t necessarily be the most expensive ones, or those with the most number of ingredients, or having the most interesting websites. As the skin under the eyes is pretty sensitive, it must be dealt with a lot of care. Make sure that you will choose the product that has the highest reported success rate and an equally high customer satisfaction rate. This is a good measurement of how well the product works.
To help you make a choice, we have come up with a review of the best products that treat the dark circles under the eyes. We personally conducted tests and interviewed users to ensure that the products are indeed the best there is. Please read on.
3 Best Dark Circles Creams
We’ve reviewed many products and Laness came on top of everyone else. It bested all other products when it comes to effectiveness, quality of ingredients, long term results and customer satisfaction. Laness Dark Circle Eye Corrector is the best among all the products today.
It is formulated with active ingredients that will make those dark circles disappear and reduce eye puffiness. It also works by firming the skin under the eyes, and diminishes crow’s feet and wrinkles. Here is the list of ingredients:
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide 5 – a peptide that diminishes eye puffiness and the resulting dark circles under the eyes. Added to that, it also improves skin elasticity, keeping the skin under your eyes, firm and smooth.
- Palmityl Tetrapeptide-7 – another peptide that boosts collagen production, thus removing the dark circles and eye bags. It helps delay the development of wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Cucumber Extracts – hydrates the skin under your eyes and reduces puffiness.
- Ascorbic Palmitate (Vitamin C) – boosts collagen production, reduces dark circles and eye puffiness.
- Aloe Vera – its anti-inflammatory properties and nutrients improves the appearance of the skin near your eyes.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – an antioxidant that is popular for its anti-aging properties, effectively diminishing the appearance of crow’s feet and wrinkles near the eyes.
We highly recommend this product which you can purchase online through its official website or Amazon. A bottle is good for a month’s supply. At present, they have a promo wherein you can save a lot of money plus free bottles. If you purchase now, you only pay $54.95 instead of its regular price of $99.99. Through their special packages, your savings increases as you purchase more bottles, plus you get free bottles of Laness. They also offer free shipping and a 90-day money back guarantee, so you can sample the product for 3 months.
2. Revitol Eye Cream
On second place is Revitol Eye Cream. Revitol is a popular name in the beauty industry, and one of the most trusted brands, however, it only comes second to Laness.
It also works by reducing the appearance of the dark circles, remove eye puffiness and help delay the onset of wrinkles near the eyes. However, per our interview among users, they find the speed of results is quite slow.
The active ingredients of Revitol Eye Cream are as follows:
- Bisabolol – a derivative of Chamomile that works by decreasing eye puffiness, and soothing irritate skin.
- Niacinamide – this is a water-soluble vitamin B complex, an antioxidant that is responsible for maintaining skin moisture.
- Chrysin – this flavonoid, a derivative of passion flowers, is an anti-inflammatory that breaks down hemoglobin, thereby, diminishing eye puffiness and dark circles under the eyes.
- N-Hydroxysuccinimide – an ester that has the ability to reduce the appearance of a pigmentation factor of the skin.
- Capric Triglyceride – a derivative of coconut or oil palm that acts as a moisturizer.
Revitol Eye Cream may be ordered through their official website and Amazon. A jar costs $39.95 and is good for one month’s use. It also has special packages wherein you can get discounts and free gifts, but only if you order in their official website. The product comes with a 90-day money back guarantee.
Eyelasticity comes third on the list. Its formula targets your dark circles and eye puffiness, as well as the wrinkles and crow’s feet. It combats eye-aging, making the sensitive skin near your eyes firmer and elastic. Some of the users we interviewed loved the product, however, there were some who claimed it didn’t work for them.
It has specially-formulated and patented ingredients which are the following:
- Eyeseryl® – this is a patented tetrapeptide that works by strengthening the skin under the eyes, reducing the accumulation of fluids, thereby reducing eye puffiness and firms the skin
- Syn®-ake – this minimizes eye muscle contraction, therefore minimizing the development of fine lines
- Regu®-age – diminished the appearance of dark circles and puffines in the eyes
- ProCollONe+® – increases the production of collagen through highly purified glycopeptides from soya
The product is available online through their official website. A month’s supply (1 bottle) will cost you $59.95. They have promotional packages wherein you pay less if you order more bottles.
There you have it. We hope that this review has been informative and very helpful. Your next step is to visit the website of your chosen product and order the best dark circle products that you think will best work for you.